“Our thorough specialisation with service is the path to your success. The solution for you, we have it. Metal Matters.”
Metal customised to your needs since 1901
One address for all your customised metal, including great expertise and a sublime service. Dejond Wilrijk delivers. And we’ve already been doing this for more than 115 years as an industrial supplier of non-ferrous metals, building and fastening systems, and since 1954 as a producer of Tubtara® blind rivet nuts. Add our heartfelt and family flair, and you’ll realise you’re set for cooperation without any worries in the world.
Quality is key
Quality is our guiding principle, and you can see that by our products, (after)service and carefully selected suppliers. With a team of a good 100 dynamic employees we create added value for each and every customer.
We only offer you the highest quality brands. Tested and approved according to strict quality requirements. That is exactly why we are EN 9100 certified for our TUBTARA® blind rivet nuts, fastening systems and their fitting appliances. We are a highly valued partner for industry, aircraft builders and various other sectors. Discover the benefits for your company and sector yourself.
“Dejond is known for the prompt delivery of technically high quality products and excellent quality services for the manufacturing industry. We want to retain and even further bolster this market position by offering our customers a technical solution through one point of contact. The purpose is to have a supplier/customer relationship evolve to become a partnership, and as a result ensure sustainable growth of our added value. We believe very strongly that the driving force behind all this is the expertise and knowledge of our highly motivated employees. This in combination with open communication to our customers and other stakeholders means we can offer innovative solutions with the required quality on time, at a fitting price, and to the complete satisfaction of our customers.”
Your industrial supplier
Dejond is an industrial supplier of the manufacturing industry, systems for architecture and construction, the metalworker, and the DIY enthusiast who just needs one customised metal part.
Our core activities:
- Distribution of metal semi-finished products and non-ferrous metals
- Metal systems for architecture and construction
- Distribution of high quality fastening systems
- Production and worldwide export of blind rivet nuts
- Metal customised for the professional and DIY enthusiast
Our own production
A personal and solution-oriented customer service, that’s what our production teams endeavour for.
Blind rivet nuts
In Wilrijk we produce our Tubtara® blind rivet nuts. This involves both a comprehensive standard range from stock, and an assortment customised in line with the specifications of our customers. The high-performance cold forming process also allows us to make complex parts. The Tubtara® is known for its high and consistent quality worldwide. Tubtara production is accordingly EN9100 certified for the aviation industry. Dejond has already been producing pioneering work in research, development and innovation for more than 65 years. We are now leading the field with our stainless steel Tubtara range and our watertight solutions
Don’t hesitate to ask for a visit by one of our representatives.
Milling and turning
The former Alkometal in Schoten has now been a part of the Dejond team for a several years. We mill and turn custom-made work in metal and plastic according to the customer’s design. Flexibility, short delivery periods, fast responses and a customised service are our strengths.
Contact us for more information.
Extra services save you time and money
In short: you can come to our company for the products, their processing and the associated service all under one roof.
- Processing and treatment: cutting, sawing, milling, folding, bending, coating, anodising
- Our own maintenance department and repair facilities for fitting appliances, both in-house and on location
- Storage space measuring 7,000 m² with a large stock of metals and building systems
- Digitalised logistics for quickly and efficiently processing all your orders
- Our own transport and reliable transporters for on-time and correct delivery
T +32 3 820 34 11
Antwerp Register of Legal Entities
Collections and deliveries
- Collections: gate 3 (Mechanicalaan)
- Deliveries: gate 5 (Mechanicalaan)
Opening hours for warehouse collections and deliveries
- Mondays-Thursdays: 08.00 to 12.00 and 13.00 to 16.00 hours
- Fridays: 08.00 to 12.00 and 13.00 to 14.30 hours
- Saturdays and Sundays: closed
Offices opening hours
- Mondays-Thursdays: 08.00 to 12.00 and 13.00 to 17.00 hours
- Fridays: 08.00 to 12.00 and 13.00 to 16.00 hours
- Saturdays and Sundays: closed